- Detects the precise corporate file and information being transmitted via encrypted or non-encrypted /online or offline means. This includes free cloud services (dropbox, Gdrive etc), any websites (facebook etc), free emails (gmail, yahoo etc), USBs, phone sync, SD cards etc
- Detects and Prevents usage of any Shadow IT application whether online or offline
- Advanced risk based behaviour analytics allows for fast identification using risk scores – reduces detection time
- Built from scratch for the most technologically challenged end-users without requiring any IT help
- Secures documents at the source irrespective of the media/device (including USBs, phone sync, cloud, document management systems), by mode of access (e.g. office PC, tablets, personal mobile phones, 3rd party vendors, home PCs etc) , by location (e.g. finance data store) and by time (e.g. lock all files by time)
- Access control of information stored anywhere – cloud, Home PCs, Vendor PCs, lost device (USB, phone and laptop)
Modules covering additional Use Cases
- Calculates active time spent by users on company and non-company applications and websites
- Ability to classify productive websites and applications by user and user groups
- Sentiment analysis on communication to detect corporate bullying
- Detects storage of, and access to, pornographic videos and images
- Know the current active devices in the network, and who is currently using them
- Print utilization by user
- Software auditing helps to know the current installed software and their utilization
- Helps to plan software licenses by knowing the utilization of a specific software
- Hardware configuration audits
- Know which devices are running low on resources
Key challenges in preventing risks from human behaviour
Data Leak Prevention (DLP) projects are mostly failures as they can never achieve their objectives and desired security levels within an organisation.
Insider incidents have become a BUZZ word. Selecting the appropriate technology to deal with the various uses cases associated with insider threats has become a complicated issue. The paper lists down the PROs and CONs of each type of technology, considering the most difficult and important use cases associated with insider threats.
The paper discusses the security gaps covered by e-Safe Compliance compared to traditional security solutions.
The insider threat is a complicated issue which cannot be dealt with by just having a single strategy; it requires a drastic rethink of the company’s procedures and policy. The paper introduces Insider Threat Maturity Framework; a holistic approach to tackle the insider threat.
Our growing list of customers
Try Now. Its fast and easy!!!
You can try e-Safe Compliance using our cloud servers or have it on your premises. It only takes a few hours to install and you will immediately get endpoint visibility without any noticeable impact.