e-Safe Compliance helps organisation to reduce the cost of ELECTRICITY by monitoring the amount of time computers are left IDLE and CALCULATES the loss of electricity. It allows administrators to know which computers are actively used and the computers that are idle for a long period of time (either during office hour or non-office hour) and allows them to automatically hibernate or shut-down the computers when not in use.
e-Safe Compliance helps organisation to report on the users that use non-corporate connections. Further, IT administrators can:
- Restrict users/PC to use company defined network connection. This solves the problem of users trying to bypass the network using any network
- The system can allow exceptions to users who are mobile to use external connections
Printing without the need to print the unnecessary information also considered as one of the form of wastage. e-Safe Compliance helps organisation to monitor the usage of various printers. The module provides the following information:
- Number documents printed by a particular user
- User print history
- Print statistic
Software Audit & Utilisation
- The system also offers license management facilities.
- Reports on any software changes from the last software audit conducted.
- Right Sizing of licenses in case there is a lack of usage of certain licences by some users
- Software utilization planning
- Blocking of unwanted/unlicensed software
Try Now. Its fast and easy!!!
You can try e-Safe Compliance using our cloud servers or have it on your premises. It only takes a few hours to install and you will immediately get endpoint visibility without any noticeable impact.